2 Cups Arborio Rice
4 Cups Chicken Broth
1 Tbsp Unang Gisa Herb Saute
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
300g Medium Shrimp (about 12 pcs), peeled
1 Cup Fresh Shitake or Portobello Mushroom
1 Cup Spinach leaves, shredded
Asparagus Stalks cut into 1” length
2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
3/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
Option to use Chicken Breast Cutlets
- Place the Arborio Rice in the inner pot of the Tiger Tacook together with all the ingredients on the list up to the mushroom then mix well.
- Select the “Mixed.Sweet" button and press "START" key.
- After cooking while on “Keep Warm" mode, open the lid add the spinach leaves, asparagus, and butter then mix well into the rice.
- Close the lid and keep on warm to cook the vegetables for another 3 to 5 minutes.
- When done, open the lid and mix in the Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
- Make the dish more special with the drizzle of truffle oil.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 3 - 4 persons