300g Pork (about 2 slices)
3Tbsp Olive Oil
3Tbsp Leah's Pantry Unang Gisa Original Saute
3Tbsp Leah's Pantry Unang Gisa Herb Saute
1Tbsp Leah's Pantry Unang Gisa Hot Saute
Salt and Pepper
1. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper on each side. Allow meat to marinade for at least 5 minutes.
2. In a pan, combine Unang Gisa Original Saute, Unang Gisa Herb Saute, and Unang Gisa Hot Saute to make a spicy tomato relish and herb. Let it stand for 1 minute.
3. Heat grill pan over medium heat with oil.
4. Add the pork chops, cook each side for about 5 miutes or until golden brown.
5. Transfer cooked pork chops to plate and top with spicy tomato relish and herb. Serve immediately!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 1 to 2