100g Spaghetti Pasta
2tbsp Olive Oil
2tbsp White Wine
1tbsp Garlic, chopped
2tbsp Leah's Pantry Unang Gisa Herb Saute
Salt and pepper
Chili Flakes (Optional)
1. In a saute pan, stir fry clams in olive oil for 2 mins.
2. Add garlic and cook for another 1 min.
3. Add Unang Gisa Hern Saute.
4. Add white wine and mix well.
5. Toss the pasta in a pan and mix well with sauce.
Tip: Each brand of pasta has their own cooking time. Read the back label before cooking. Usually, al dente takes 11 mins. for spaghetti.
Prep Time: 10 Mins